- Competition Ts + Cs – June 2016
- Dreaded Interview Question No. 3: ‘What weaknesses or flaws do you have?’
- Dreaded Interview Question No.2 – ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years?’
- Dreaded interview question no. 1: Facing a conflict
- ‘My real passion is badminton’: Should hobbies take up valuable space on your CV?
Monthly Archives: July 2013
During an interview you will be asked a number of questions. Some of them will be expected and easy to answer. Some will be quite unexpected and relatively difficult to answer, because you may feel unsure about what the interviewer … Continue reading
Before you send off your CV or upload it to a job board you need to be 100% confident you are putting your best foot forward. 1) Check and double check grammar and spelling. 2) Exaggeration – Don’t be tempted … Continue reading