- Competition Ts + Cs – June 2016
- Dreaded Interview Question No. 3: ‘What weaknesses or flaws do you have?’
- Dreaded Interview Question No.2 – ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years?’
- Dreaded interview question no. 1: Facing a conflict
- ‘My real passion is badminton’: Should hobbies take up valuable space on your CV?
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Telephone interviews are becoming increasingly common, not only are they a relatively inexpensive method of screening candidates, but they are also a great way for employers to assess whether you are suitable for the next stage of the application process. A … Continue reading