- Competition Ts + Cs – June 2016
- Dreaded Interview Question No. 3: ‘What weaknesses or flaws do you have?’
- Dreaded Interview Question No.2 – ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years?’
- Dreaded interview question no. 1: Facing a conflict
- ‘My real passion is badminton’: Should hobbies take up valuable space on your CV?
Category Archives: Career advice
Following on from our previous posts; ‘top tips for telephone interviews’ and ‘3 top tips for group interviews’, jobs24 have created a guide on how to complete psychometric tests. There are two main types of psychometric testing: personality tests which assess … Continue reading
Have you ever filled in an application form and asked ‘why does my employer need this information?’ Sometimes filling in a job application can make us feel like we are listing every detail about our lives for somebody to pick … Continue reading