- Competition Ts + Cs – June 2016
- Dreaded Interview Question No. 3: ‘What weaknesses or flaws do you have?’
- Dreaded Interview Question No.2 – ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years?’
- Dreaded interview question no. 1: Facing a conflict
- ‘My real passion is badminton’: Should hobbies take up valuable space on your CV?
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The Pursuit of Happyness Don’t give up, no matter how many times you are knocked back. Rejection can be a demoralising and upsetting experience, but don’t let it faze you. Instead ask for feedback, question why you were unsuccessful and … Continue reading